SoftLayer provides the ability to allow VPN user account access to specific private subnets. This must be performed by a user with VPN Administration access.
Customize Subnet Access
- Access the VPN interface.
- Select the Manual radio button in the Subnets column.
- Click the Edit link in the Manual Overrides column.
- Select or deselect the desired checkboxes in the Grant Access column of the desired subnets you wish to update accessibility.
- Click the Save link to apply the changes. Click the Cancel link to return to the previous screen without keeping changes.