The SoftLayer, an IBM company, Customer Portal provides a complimentary Password Tracking tool for every customer account. After a user has been added to the tool, details associated with the user or password may be edited at any time. Follow the steps below to edit a user in the Password Tracking tool.
Edit a User
- Access the Customer Portal using your unique credentials.
- Select Devices > Manage > Passwords from the Navigation Bar.
- Locate the appropriate device-user combination in the tool. Use the Filter feature to quickly locate the desired user.
- Click anywhere on the row to open the view the user details.
- Update the Username or Password fields as necessary.
- Click the Update button to update the user. Click the Cancel button to cancel the action.
What Happens Next
After editing a user or password in the Password Tracking tool, the information will be updated immediately. The user may be updated again at any time by repeating the steps above. Additionally, the user may be deleted from the tool, if necessary.