To enable Google Authentication, this is done on a user level.
1) Access the desired User Profile. Refer to Access a User Profile.
2) Scroll down to the Two-Factor Authentication Section and click on Add Google Authenticator. You must download and install the Google Authenticator (Authenticator) to your device, you can download this application from the Google Play Store on Android devices and from Apple Itunes for IOS.
3) Open Authenticator on your device and scan the QR code on the screen to complete the setup process. You will then choose the account that you want to enable google authentication on. This will be your portal username.
4) Once selected, you can then log out of the portal.
5) When you log back in, you will then be prompted for the security code found in the Google Authenticator.
To disable Google Authentication, you will first want to make sure you have set Google Authentication from Active to Inactive via your User Profile. Once completed, you can then click the Remove Google Authenticator link.
To remove your account from Google Authenticator from your device:
1) Press and hold your finger on the username/code in Authenticator.
2) Click on the trash can icon.
3) This will bring up a warning that you are removing this account but it will NOT turn off 2-factor authentication.
4) Click Remove Account.