Installing the EVault Backup client in Windows is completed through a series of interactions while logged into the server designated for the EVault Backup service. Follow the steps below to install the EVault Backup client in Windows.
Install the EVault Backup Client
- Log in to the server designated to the EVault Backup service.
- Enter the following URL in the web browser to download the executable file for the EVault Backup client.
- Click the Run button in the pop-up box that appears for the download.
- Enter the Network address: ev-webcc01.service.softlayer.com
- Enter the EVault Backup Username in the Username field. Refer to the View EVault Backup Storage Details procedure for instructions to view the EVault Backup Username.
- Enter the EVault Backup Password in the Password field. Refer to View EVault Backup Storage Details.
- Click the Install Client button to complete the installation.