Upon accessing the Device List, users may view a limited amount of information, or "snapshot" for one or more devices while still on the Device List screen. Multiple interactions may be made with a device in the snapshot view, including viewing the username and password for the device, adding tags and viewing tickets. Follow the steps below to interact with a device in the snapshot view.
Interact with a Device in the Snapshot View
- Access the Device List. Refer to Access the Device List.
- Click the arrow next to the desired device to expand the device into the snapshot view.
- Determine the interaction to be made with the device.
If the interaction is... Then... View the username and password for the device Click the Show Password checkbox. Enter tags to be associated with a device
- Enter each tag for the device in the Tags field, separated by a comma.
- Click the Add Tag(s) button.
View a recent ticket associated with a device Click the desired Ticket Number to be redirected to the details of the ticket. Add a ticket for a device.
- Click the Add a Ticket for this Device link to be redirected to the Add Ticket screen.
- Proceed to Create a Ticket.