Using the Bluemix and control.softlayer.com portal to view credentials
- Credentials can be viewed, by clicking the View Credentials link on the left side of an Account Details page (the view that shows a list of buckets in the account).
- Click the credentials header to expand and show the credentials.
- An account can have a maximum of two credentials at once. This allows for credentials to be rotated in applications without interruption. A new credential can be created, by clicking the Add credential button just below the Credentials header.
- A credential can also be deleted, by clicking the - button to the right of the credential. A confirmation dialog will pop-up for confirmation before the credential is deleted.
- The page also shows the various authentication endpoints that can be used to access the account.
Note: The Bluemix user interface portal provides a high level view of a storage account. It is possible to view credentials and endpoints using the portal as well as by using the Softlayer API.
COS S3 API reference: https://ibm-public-cos.github.io/crs-docs/crs-api-reference.html