Outdated content for a CDN Account may be purged manually from all Points of Presence (POPs) so that updated content may be propagated for view when content is next requested. Upon requesting a purge, content is removed from all POPs and must be manually propagated for a content update. Purges take approximately 3-5 minutes to complete. Follow the steps below to purge content from the CDN.
Purge Cached Content
- Access the CDN interface.
- Click the Account ID for the desired CDN Account to access the account.
- Click the Cache Management tab.
- Enter up to 15 URLs in the Content URL(s) field.
- Click the Purge button to purge cached content from the specified URL(s).