Within the Customer Portal, users have the ability to search for tickets, pages, devices and services using the Search feature. The Search feature may be accessed through either the Utility Bar or in the Support menu option on the Navigation bar. Follow the steps below to perform a search in the Customer Portal.
Search in the Customer Portal
- Access the Customer Portal using your unique credentials.
- Access the Search tool in either the Utility Bar or from the Navigation Bar.
- To access the Search tool in the Utility Bar, hover over the Search icon, indicated by a magnifying glass.
- To access the Search tool in the Navigation Bar, select Search from the Support menu option.
- Enter the search term in the Search field.
- Complete the next steps based on location of the search.
Search Location Next Steps Utility Bar Proceed to the next step. Search Screen
- Click the Search button.
- Click any Search Result Category on the left side of the screen to narrow the results.
- Click the desired search result to access the associated screen.
What Happens Next
After accessing the desired screen, interact with the ticket, product or service as desired. To access a specific topic for additional help, refer to the Topics screen and click the desired topic to access associated documentation.