Bandwidth graphs display public and private network usage for all network traffic associated with your device for any given time period. Follow the steps below to view bandwidth graphs for your device.
View Bandwidth Graphs
- Access the Device List. Refer to Access the Device List.
- Click the Device Name to access the device.
- Click the Bandwidth tab.
- Select the type of network usage (public or private) from the View drop down list.
- Select the time period for the graph from the View By drop down list.
Note: Preset date ranges are most commonly queried. For a custom date range, select Custom Date Range, then select the start and end dates from the corresponding drop down calendars.
- Click the Draw Graph button.
What Happens Next
The graph appears below the selected details, displaying the requested data for the given time range in Bits per Second (bps).