The SoftLayer Mobile application compliments the functionality of the Customer Portal and allows users to monitor critical information about their SoftLayer infrastructure from anywhere using their network-connected mobile devices. The application evolves quickly and new functionality is added regularly, but working with the SoftLayer Mobile application allows a customer the perform tasks like:
- View, create and update Support Tickets
- Monitor device status, including bandwidth and alarms
- Shut down and restart Bare Metal Servers and Virtual Servers
- View account invoices and make one-time payments
- Monitor upcoming scheduled maintenance
- Access and examine content stored in Object Storage
The SoftLayer Mobile application is available on several popular mobile device platforms, including iOS from Apple, Inc. (iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad), Android by Google, and Windows Phone 7 from Microsoft and is available free from the related application stores for each platform.